Monday, March 3, 2008

Jasper Orion Pappas

Born March 1, 2008

6 pounds 8 ounces; 21 inches long

CLICK HERE to view a new slideshow of Jasper (just 2 days old!)

Special thanks go to Jenna Houston (our midwife) and Mary Reily (our doula) who's support, expertise and love was constant throughout. To Inanna Champagne and Erica Pappas (the new grandmothers) who brought not only motherly experience but also years of professional care and finally to Alison Sinatra (bearer of good energy as well a her photographic eye.)

7 comments:

Christina said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Welcome little treasure, from your Florida Fam! Luca has so much to teach you. Sending big hugs and kisses from us, and can't wait to meet you too.

Annicia Adams said...

I can’t wait to meet Jasper. I can tell just by looking at him he is smart, funny, interesting, and of course very, very handsome.

Love you,

Annicia

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little guy! I hope I get to see him sooner than later! New adventures for the 3 of you - what fun you'll have! You are blessed and loved so much!

Sierra Filucci said...

He's so gorgeous, as you've probably realized. He looks just like both of you!

Unknown said...

My cousin/nephew rules. Since he is now the youngest of the two cousin/nephews, I will have to teach him how to assert authority as "the boss." Tell Jasper not to let Luca push him around. Age is overrated. Rise and be heard!!! Sure, Luca can walk and talk by now, but you can cry out to get everyone's attention.

Youngest cousins of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but a coveted spot at the kids table.

Dad said...

Rose and I look forward to seeing our Grandson in the flesh, holding him in our arms and cooing in his ears. Prayers are being said, love is being showered and happiness radiates from our hearts and minds.