I remember this, though. It's been hard. It's been an emotional roller-coaster. Everyday I find myself wishing that we had not bought a house. That we had waited. What were we thinking? Having a baby and being new homeowners?
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The End of 2008
A lot has changed since we last posted in September. Some good, some not so good. The season changed from Fall to Winter. Jasper went from all gums to 8 teeth. My concrete countertop job completely ended. I started waiting tables. Nicholas thought he was out of work after Thanksgiving. They kept him on 3 days a week, instead of 5. The price of oil went down. We installed a secondary heat source to keep our price of oil down. Jasper was a bunny rabbit for Halloween. I made a bunch of baby stuff and I am going to start an Etsy store. Thanksgiving was mellow and harmonious. It's Christmas Eve as I write this and I am finding it difficult to remember everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment