Jasper and I go to Liz's four days a week for a few hours each day. When we are playing outside in her yard, all the big kids (2 years plus) who are potty trained get to climb through a window to use the bathroom. The outside basement doors are right under the window, which makes it super easy to climb through. So, after weeks of watching the big kids climb up the metal basement door and through the window, Jasper finally did it himself today. He was so thrilled. I am not so thrilled. It's a good thing it's Friday, maybe after 3 days of not being at Liz's he'll forget.
Who am I kidding? Of course he won't forget. And he'll want to keep doing it.
And the words keep coming, he now says:
Rain (we've had soooo much of it)
Popcorn "caca"
car
teta "dada" (my word for nursing)
cat
3 comments:
Had a great time getting to know my Grandson and watching him explore his world. He is soaking it all in and will soon start talking a stream, asking all sorts of questions, and climbing everywhere.
for some reason I was signed in in my sister-in-laws account
still
Post a Comment