We both napped today for 2.5 hours after waking up at 6:20am. It was delicious.
I ate all my lunch. Jasper had a couple bites of avocado. He also has a runny nose - so I think he may be teething again - incisors are next - though no teeth are budding yet. He seems to lose interest in food and get a runny nose when he's teething.
Traci came over for an impromptu visit with Jonas - Jasper was thrilled. So was I.
At 3:30pm we visited a small private daycare. Jasper was mesmerized and once he took it all in, seemed to have a grand time. He also ate tons of popcorn, had a little pizza and a sip of chocolate milk. All three were firsts. He loved the popcorn.
And though he went to bed late, (fell asleep by 9:30, after a short evening nap at 7pm) he fell asleep in his crib, not in my arms. I had to pat him with both hands, but it worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment